Some are fortunate to find a job they like, but very few get to do exactly what they love. I am forever grateful to be one of these people.
For me, the practice of medicine is an incredible privilege; it’s all I ever wanted to do.
Intellectually stimulating, it’s the application of science in a way that is truly transformative. But more importantly, it’s about being there for people when they need you most — sharing in their triumphs and challenges; helping them overcome the impossible. It’s unbelievably rewarding.
In co-founding Devine Concierge Medicine, my vision was to create a practice that provides simply extraordinary primary care. It’s precisely the type of care I’d want for myself or a loved one — with zero compromises. I couldn’t be more proud of the work that we do.
This is about caring for someone the same way I would a family member. This is primary care exactly the way it should be — with zero compromises.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital & Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- St. George's University School of Medicine
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology
- Pennsylvania State University
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Limited space remains available. Request more information today.
Reach out with any questions you may have, or to learn how we can help you achieve your health and wellness goals.